To my youth
Tuesday, July 28 | 19:15 | 0 people
When I looked back, it felt everything is so dark. There are so many things I kept forgetting, it is just my brain does not want to keep every moment of my life.
Sometimes I forgot what should I do at the moment.
Sometimes I am afraid to feel happy in case I will feel pain again.
Sometimes beautiful memories are also painful. Suffocating.
But maybe I still can be happy.
After all of the pain.
So I could not give up and I could not fall asleep peacefully for a single night.
Because I keep trying to get up like this.
I wish I will find myself.
⇦⇨

Hello there
I like cute things, just like how small and cute it is and make your heart ache for them. Their cute face are literally uwu
Not fussy in food, I can just eat anything but if I really don't eat that food. I won't eat it. Capisce?
Currently in university, majored in engineering (computer).
Youngest one in the family, quite a stubborn little fella.
Like soft colours (pastels and natural colours i'm in), minimal and clean fashion (the design is non-printed and just plain) but I have a major love on clean lace and embroidery design on soft coloured clothes.
Previously, a fan of kpop entertainment (retired kpop fan).
Credits of theme : @glenthemes, @muishiki and @yoongity
