Knows
Thursday, August 6 | 11:53 | 0 people

In the end, she ended up disappointing the one that loves her. She already knows that no one can handle her. She is too much for everyone. She already knows but pretends not to.
Life is much easier, not to love.
To be ignorant all about feelings.
She wishes to be numb again so that she cannot feel everything.
She is such a disappointment.
No one should have ever wanted her.
She is better off alone with herself.
She should not be in any part of someone's life.
She should not be in any part of someone's life.
To be the one that hurt them.
She is so toxic.
Why should she appear in someone's life? Why should she ruin their lives? Why?
She is so stupid to think she can happy.
A joke.
One hella joke.
She have no privilege to be happy. She does not worth the happiness.
⇦⇨

Hello there
I like cute things, just like how small and cute it is and make your heart ache for them. Their cute face are literally uwu
Not fussy in food, I can just eat anything but if I really don't eat that food. I won't eat it. Capisce?
Currently in university, majored in engineering (computer).
Youngest one in the family, quite a stubborn little fella.
Like soft colours (pastels and natural colours i'm in), minimal and clean fashion (the design is non-printed and just plain) but I have a major love on clean lace and embroidery design on soft coloured clothes.
Previously, a fan of kpop entertainment (retired kpop fan).
Credits of theme : @glenthemes, @muishiki and @yoongity
