updates
hiatus

updated : knows [x]
fie, 23, my; pastels, photography, blogs, vlogs, beaches, nature, smol animals, babies, books, quotes ;;
"sometimes we shine through the darkest moment of our lives, so it's okay not to be okay"
▷
⌷⌷
♫
love like you [x]
気まぐれな
And may your bones sing
No longer with pain
But with roses


New look
Saturday, April 11 | 12:01 | 0 people

Hello,

It's been a while, now I am back with a new added features in my blog. I tried to change a few things using the Tumblr tutorial codes. Pretty good for a rusty mind like me. I am most proud of the new sidebar I made. It was pretty hard to adjust the position and make it work in Blogger as it is using Tumblr codes and the simple music player (well, it's not autoplay so you have to click the play button). Credit to glenthemes, the tutorial was amazingly helpful!

So, it's already the fourth week being at my sister's house. Since I cannot go back to my hometown due to the restriction movement order. I cannot help but missed my own family, my home, mom's homemade food, and etc. However, it's alright, for my own safety and the rest. Sometimes, we might hate the things that are good for us and like the things that are bad for us. The nature of humans.

Anyway, that's all that I need to say. We shall meet again in the near future. Adios.


⇦

theme